The first week of fall brings with it the 5th annual Berserker Music Fest! September 28th isn't just World Rabies Day this year (yes, that's real). As always, Berserker V features 3 stages of extreme music from near and far. One night only at The Crofoot complex in Pontiac, Michigan!
Coinciding with Oktoberfest, this year's event features 6 regional breweries; Dark Horse (Marshall), Cellarmen's (Hazel Park), Cognition (Ishpeming), Batch (Detroit), Fillmore 13 (Pontiac) and Exferimentation (Pontiac). Craft beer enthusiasts get to hang out on the VIP balcony, chat up the brewers themselves all while enjoying exclusive samples & taking in the main stage entertainment.
Berserker V Ticket (GA, All Ages)
• Access to all bands on all 3 stages
• First 200 tickets come with a FREE screen-printed poster & Berserker V enamel pin!
BEERserker VIP Ticket (Balcony, 21+)
• Exclusive balcony access
• Pours from all 6 featured breweries
• Berserker V commemorative tasting cup
• Screen-printed poster
• Limited to 200 tickets total!
The VIP ticket gets you a lot more craft beer for your buck, as well as access to exclusive samples unavailable elsewhere in the venue!
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets are available online as well at the following Metro Detroit locations:
• The Crofoot Box Office - 1 S. Saginaw St., Pontiac, MI (248) 858-9333
• UHF Records - 512 S Washington Ave, Royal Oak, MI (248) 545-5955
Is Berserker an All Ages Event?
Yes, general admission access to all three stages is all ages! Only the BEERserker VIP balcony area is 21+.
Can I still buy beer from the breweries if I have a regular ticket?
Select participating brewery cans & bottles will be available for purchase at the main floor bars as well as in the Pike Room.
Can I purchase bottles or cans from the breweries to take home?
No. If you want to try every beer at the fest, the only way is to snag a BEERserker VIP ticket! That said, the breweries will have other swag available at their booths in the balcony area.
Is Re-Entry Permitted?
Re-entry is not permitted. The outdoor patio will be available to smokers.
Can I sell or transfer my tickets?:
If you purchased your tickets online and selected "will call" as your delivery method, you may transfer the tickets to another name. For more information on how to do so, please contact ticketweb's customer service, or call the Crofoot at 248-858-9333
Do you offer Press Passes?
No, but If you are interested in taking photos for the festival as an "in house" photographer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What's the deal with parking?
There is a very spacious parking lot directly across from the Crofoot complex. The lot is privately owned, and the price is determined by the owner on a day to day basis. The lot DOES tow, so please make sure to pay the meter that is located INSIDE of the lot if there is no attendant working when you arrive. There is metered parking throughout the city as well.
Where are the closest hotels?
• Extended Stay - 3315 University Dr, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Quality Inn - 1461 N Opdyke Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Comfort Suites - 1565 N Opdyke Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Hyatt Place - 1545 N Opdyke Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Hilton Auburn Hills Suites - 2300 Featherstone Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Waterford Motel - 2201 Dixie Hwy, Waterford Twp, MI 48328
• Sonesta ES Suites - 2050 Featherstone Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Courtyard Marriott - 2550 Aimee Ln, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Where are the closest airports?
Can I bring my camera?
How can my band play Berserker?
If you would like to submit your band, please email us the name of your band, EPK and links to your social media/bandcamp. Please keep in mind that this is a curated event. If there are slots available, we will consider submissions.