2 packed nights of extreme underground music! 30 bands on 3 stages! Doors @ 6pm, bands @ 7pm both days.
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets are available online as well at the following Metro Detroit locations:
• Cellarmen's - 24310 John R Rd., Hazel Park, MI (586) 413-4206
• The Crofoot Box Office - 1 S. Saginaw St., Pontiac, MI (248) 858-9333
• Double Play Records - 106 E. 5th St., Royal Oak, MI
• Found Sound Records - 234 W. 9 Mile Rd, Ferndale, MI (248) 565-8775
• Iconic Tattoo - 3401 Cass Ave, Detroit, MI (313) 818-0078
• Ironclad Tattoo - 3871 Rochester Rd., Troy, MI (248) 528-0810
• Loud Music & Apparel - 414 Huron Ave., Port Huron, MI (810) 858-8849
• Modern Skate & Surf - 1500 N Stephenson Hwy., Royal Oak, MI (248) 545-5700
• Refuge Skateshop - 24334 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI (313) 277-5283
• Small's Bar - 10339 Conant, Hamtramck MI 48212 (313) 873-1117
• Stormy Records - 13306 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI (313) 581-9322
• UHF Records - 512 S Washington Ave, Royal Oak, MI (248) 545-5955
Is Re-Entry Permitted?
Re-entry is not permitted. The outdoor patio will be available to smokers.
Can I sell or transfer my tickets?:
If you purchased your tickets online and selected "will call" as your delivery method, you may transfer the tickets to another name. For more information on how to do so, please contact ticketweb's customer service, or call the Crofoot at 248-858-9333
Do you offer Press Passes?
No, but If you are interested in taking photos for the festival as an "in house" photographer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What's the deal with parking?
There is a very spacious parking lot directly across from the Crofoot complex. The lot is privately owned, and the price is determined by the owner on a day to day basis. The lot DOES tow, so please make sure to pay the meter that is located INSIDE of the lot if there is no attendant working when you arrive. There is metered parking throughout the city as well.
Where are the closest hotels?
• Extended Stay - 3315 University Dr, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Quality Inn - 1461 N Opdyke Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Comfort Suites - 1565 N Opdyke Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Hyatt Place - 1545 N Opdyke Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Hilton Auburn Hills Suites - 2300 Featherstone Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Waterford Motel - 2201 Dixie Hwy, Waterford Twp, MI 48328
• Sonesta ES Suites - 2050 Featherstone Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
• Courtyard Marriott - 2550 Aimee Ln, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Where are the closest airports?
Is Berserker an All Ages Event?
Can I bring my camera?
How can my band play Berserker?
If you would like to submit your band, please email us the name of your band, EPK and links to your social media/bandcamp. Please keep in mind that this is a curated event. If there are slots available, we will consider submissions.